Our Morgage Brokers: No Fees!
WHY IMERIS MORTGAGE AGENCY ADVISORS?
What exactly is a mortgage broker? The role of a mortgage broker consists of understanding your mortgage needs, researching options that are the most suitable for your personal situation and guiding you through the steps, always keeping the focus on your objectives. A mortgage broker does not work for one particular bank or mortgage lender, they are independent and therefore able to compare and deal with many different banks and lenders. This gives them access to different mortgage conditions and their training is focused on mortgage lending.
A growing number of Canadians demand to deal with mortgage brokers to answer all their questions on mortgages. Here are some reasons why:
- The choice of lenders, options and conditions related to the mortgage.
- The fact that the IMERIS Mortgage Agency brokers work for YOU .
- The power of negotiation to obtain better conditions.
- The knowledge of mortgage management.
- A free personalised consultation.
Click here to contact an IMERIS Mortgage Agency Advisor, your ally in mortgage management!